Technical Engagement Manager
Technical Annapolis, Maryland, United States. Full-time
Blackwood, a reseller of IT network monitoring and security tools to Federal and Commercial customers, is seeking an energetic professional to join our team in Annapolis, MD. BAI is an industry leader with over 40 years’ experience- solely focused on Cybersecurity and Data Analysis. We are looking for a Customer Engagement Manager to take a leading role within our BAI Engineering division. This individual will benefit from great corporate culture, a strong compensation package, and they will be given the opportunity to rapidly accelerate their career as they build a new division for our company.
The individual selected for this position will help to provide coordination and insight around all aspects of service delivery at Blackwood. They will work alongside customer and vendor resources to aid in facilitating services deliverables to include coordination of timing, identification of milestones, customer check-ins, positioning of resources and more. In addition, the Customer Engagement Manager will manage RFI and RFP responses as a part of Blackwood’s solutions consulting practice. Roughly 15% of time will be completed remotely from customer sites and will require travel. The remaining time will be spent in continuing education courses, structuring our services offerings, developing Blackwood reference architecture, and supporting various Federal and Commercial account managers on pre-sales engagements.
- Delivery of Services overviews and presentation of services offerings
- Consult with customer and vendor teams to identify services requirements
- Assist customers in coordination of all services resources
- Provide services deployment insight back to regional teams
- Structure and manage all RFI and RFP responses developed by Blackwood.
- Self-Governing time to achieve deadlines and goals as required.
- Location: Annapolis, MD (50%) Remote (35%) Customer Site (15%)
- Compensation: Negotiable Salary plus performance bonus, based on Experience
- Prior Experience in Services Coordination
- Prior Experience in Project Management
- Willingness and Ability to learn service solutions around new COTS Technologies -Required
- Excellent Communication and Customer Service Skills -Required
- Network/System Administration and Engineering Skills -Preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience -Required
- Willingness to permit a background check prior to Employment -Required
- US Citizen -Required
- Prior experience working with the Federal Government -Preferred
- Top Secret Security Clearance -Preferred
As part of “Team Blackwood”, you can expect to be rewarded for a job well done. You can also expect to work in a fun, collaborative, and open-door environment. At Blackwood we offer extensive hands-on technology training as well as a benefits package that is outstanding in the industry including competitive salary, commission, and incentives. BAI is an equal opportunity employer. Give us a call today to get your career started!
- Full Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Health Spending Account (HSA)
- Competitive Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Flex Hours/Summer Hours
- Cell Phone Reimbursement